1. Actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Lady Gaga have led the winners at this year's Golden Globe awards.
2. But the runaway winner was Ford CEO Mark Fields, who began the year with the depressing news that his company was “transitioning from an auto company to an auto company and a mobility company”. He then went on to declare: “Heritage is history with a future.” He was so chuffed with this, he said it more than once. On hearing it repeated, I’ve concluded it is less gnomic than downright moronic. Mr Fields is thus my new Chief Obfuscation Champion.
3. Those born after 1995 tend to make more varied choices and are likely to combine work with their hobbies.
4. This raises the risk of heavy rains and flooding, scientists pointed out, because warmer temperatures would lead to more water vapour in the world’s atmosphere.
5. And the best gig for 2015? That would be an actuary, the people who specialize in financial risk.
6. 最佳喜剧类导演：吉尔?苏洛威(Jill Soloway)，《透明家庭》，“地上的人” (Transparent, "Man on the Land")